REACH Monthly Donors
Become a Monthly Donor or a Member of REACH’s Sustainer Circle
The REACH Monthly Giving Club is a select group of committed donors who, through their regular, monthly gifts, help REACH say YES to more local families — making sure they have a chance to have a safe, decent, affordable place to call home. Becoming a monthly donor is a powerful way to show your commitment to helping others. Giving a little each month through an automatic credit card or checking account deduction makes a significant impact on the people and communities we serve. You can either choose to be a monthly donor or make a multi-year pledge to REACH.
The REACH Sustainer’s Circle is a select group of committed donors who have made a five year pledge to REACH. Similar to monthly giving, donors may set whatever amount they wish for their total pledge, and give a little each month through an automatic credit card or checking account deduction. For example, if you wished to give $1,000 to REACH over five years, that’s approximately $17/month. And your sustained gift makes a significant impact on the people and communities we serve.
By joining our Monthly Giving Club or Sustainer’s Circle, you will:
- Rest assured that REACH does all the work. We set up easy automatic deduction from your credit card or checking account.
- Help us cut down on the costs of postage, paper, and administration, allowing more of your gift to go directly towards our programs.
- Know that your donation is being invested back into your community every month.
- Receive quarterly newsletter and annual reports with updates on our work.
- Have the flexibility to change or suspend your donation at anytime, though we encourage our Sustaining Circle members to continue their pledges as much as possible.