Resident Services at REACH
All REACH residents have access to a Resident Services Coordinator who works closely with the Property Manager. Services may vary depending on location and include REACH Emergency Food closets, referrals for needs related to rental and utility assistance, diapers, children’s clothing, housekeeping assistance, limited bus tickets and resident gardening opportunities. Click on the links below for more information:
The Resident Services staff has the mission to support residents’ housing success, build community, and provide opportunities for economic stability. Toward that mission, Resident Services affirms and models these values:
- The inherent dignity and worth of all persons.
- The absence of any form of discrimination.
- The equality of access to needed information, services, and resources for all residents.
- The treatment of each person in a caring and respectful fashion, mindful of individual differences and cultural and ethnic diversity.
- The respect and promotion of residents’ rights to self-determination and to identify and clarify their own goals.
- The recognition of the value and strength that exists in all cultures and points of view.
- The use of accurate and respectful language in all communications to and about residents.
- The respect of residents’ rights to privacy and the protection of private resident information according to high standards of confidentiality.
- The provision of services in a way that promotes the overall health of the community as well as that of the individual.
- The provision of services in a way that best supports established and effective property management practices for the overall benefit of resident communities.
- The provision of services in a way that communicates clear professional boundaries, is free from conflicts of interest, and avoids the potential for exploitation.