Our Wish Lists
Have items you wish to donate? Making a donation from REACH’s wish list will enable us to stretch our dollars, help more people in need, and bring a smile to the face of our residents and Community Builder recipients. See below for what we need.
- Cleaning Supplies: We ALWAYS need cleaning supplies of all kinds. These items help residents maintain healthy and safe homes and are items that many of our residents cannot afford.
- NEW bedding, towels, socks and underwear (all sizes).
- Art Supplies
- Gift cards: We use these for any of the items above, including emergency food needs.
Community Builders Program
Our program has a proven track record for quality work, and is well connected to people in need in our community.
- Building Materials: Help a neighbor enter and exit their home safely by donating exterior-grade framing lumber for our next stair or ramp project.
- Energy Saving Devices: Replacing old bath and kitchen faucets and installing compact fluorescent lights go a long way to decreasing consumption costs.
- Safety Aids: Most falls occur in the bathroom. Reduce this risk of injury by donating grab bars, tub benches, hand-held shower heads, and raised toilet seats and rails. We also install smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Tools of the Trade: We need a new rig to replace our well-loved van nearing retirement, and a safe shop space for our tools and supplies. Help us stay stocked in first aid kits, and personal protection equipment for our volunteers.
- Contractors: Use your trades skills to improve the lives of your neighbors. Carpenters, roofers, gutter installers, HVAC workers, plumbers, floor installers, remodelers, painters, welders and folks with basic repair skills are in high demand city wide.