+ Catherine Magdalena
0650 SW Lowell St
Portland, OR 97239
phone: (971) 277-7195
fax: (503) 445-4084
Gray’s Landing was designed and constructed with high-quality materials, care, and attention to detail. Here are a few of the features available to our residents:
- Relax and enjoy the views from the large community room or maybe catch your favorite TV show on the flat screen TV.
- Own a Vehicle? Currently, our free underground parking is full and new applicants can put their name on the parking waitlist.
- Own a bicycle? Store it in one our large, secure bicycle parking facilities.
- Soak up some sun (or shade) in our outdoor community courtyard.
- Breathe easy. Smoking is not allowed in any REACH property; paints, sealants, and cabinets have low/no VOCs and no formaldehydes; and fresh air is supplied to each apartment.
- Get high-speed internet in our computer lab or access Wi-Fi in the community room and courtyard.
- Work out in our well-equipped exercise room.
- On-site Laundry Facilities on Every Floor.
- Keep it green. REACH’s staff uses only non-toxic cleaning supplies and our landscape contractors practice environmentally-friendly gardening.
- Secure Key-Less Access.
- Extra insulation keeps you warm and saves on your heating bills.
NO pets allowed at Gray’s Landing.